Effective Date: May 18, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address when you voluntarily submit information to our website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. In addition, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might also collect the type of device you are using or the page that led you to our website.
2. How We Use the Information
The information you provide us may be used for the following purposes:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customize the website to your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To track and measure website performance;
- To protect, investigate, and deter unauthorized or illegal activity.
We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on our website.
4. Third-Party Use of Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, our website uses third-party service providers to service various aspects of the website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
5. Rights Related to Your Personal Information
You may opt out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us to be removed from our mailing list.
6. Children’s Information
Our website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the website has personally identifiable information about a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
7. Contact Information